Monday 31 March 2014

Pain pain, GO AWAY!

One thing I deal with on a daily basis is PAIN! It can stem from a 
variety of sources, my prostheses, joint pain, lower back pain, neck pain etc... and varies in severity. It's become such a prominent presence in my life, that I have had to learn to accept and deal with it, to ensure it doesn't restrict or interfere with my general happiness and mood.

I believe that we all have the choice to react to situations in a 
particular way. In my case, I accept the pain and understand the 
reasons it exists... Don't get me wrong, I would much rather it go away for good, but it's there and I make it a priority to push it aside by choosing to ignore it!!


Think about the choices you make, and whether the way you react to certain situations is beneficial to your life! I believe it's better to remain focused on the positives and the things you have the power to change!

Mike Rolls - Enabling through perspective
Speaker - Survivor

No comments:

Post a Comment